I have installed TuneFab Spotify Music Converter and used it for around half a year. It deserves appreciation as the software did help a lot in downloading and converting any Spotify music to MP3 or other mainstream formats smoothly. But earlier this year, TuneFan suddenly announced a big update, with development on the rooted algorithm method, claiming to greatly improve the downloading performance much faster.
I felt doubt about this update and also concerned like many of you would. But still, updated to this new version, which is TuneFab Spotify Music Converter V3.1.19 in July. After that, the development team launched two more new versions, based on this new update to further improve the stability. So now, I have been using the latest V3.1.21 for a week and would like to share some of my experience with you.
TuneFab Spotify Music Converter V3.1.19 Update
According to the updated info delivered by TuneFab officials, the largest updates can be witnessed in TuneFab Spotify Music Converter V3.1.19, with the following core changes released to the public:
- Speed Improvement. As mentioned, when TuneFab Spotify Music Converter V3.1.19 applied a new algorithm method to decode streaming music and transcode them to mainstream formats, the speed was obviously improved to a higher level, which raised 30 times faster from the original 5X to 35X, taking only seconds to complete a minutes long Spotify song conversion. The new version definitely improves better efficiency of downloading Spotify music for you.
- Support Video Podcasts. In the new TuneFab Spotify Music Converter V3.1.19, users are available to download video podcasts as well! Just like converting a Spotify single or playlist, you can drag and drop video podcasts and output them as regular audio files in mainstream formats to enjoy offline. Within the web player, you are allowed to preview the video podcast by playing them directly.
- Lossless Formats Added. To enhance better music streaming experience offline, TuneFab Spotify Music Converter V3.1.19 also adds two more lossless audio encoders, ALAC and AIFF with better capacity to encode audio outputs in Spotify lossless condition as the original sources. You now can select these options to ensure an even better music streaming experience offline.
- Better Downloads Management. TuneFab Spotify Music Converter V3.1.19 also makes full use of the music ID3 tags, enabling users to name the output files by tagging them in ways you like. In addition, you are also able to select an archiving tag to automatically sort the music downloads to different folders without manually processing them. Based on your selected tag, the software will directly create folders to export Spotify songs of the same category to the exact folders, greatly saving you time in managing them offline.
Despite these core updates, TuneFab Spotify Music Converter V3.1.19 also adds some small features to enable a more friendly experience in using the software, including:
- Re-sorting feature to manage the converting playlist in requirements;
- Enable to pause the conversion while it is processing;
- Enhanced web player equipped to play converted songs within the software;
- Cache cleanup feature added.
- Recent Enhancement to Stronger Performance
Since the update to V3.1.19 is a big step by employing a new algorithm that hasn't been tried before, TuneFab support team also processed enhancements based on this version and improved the stability with two more updates released in the next month. Now, the latest TuneFab Spotify Music Converter V3.1.21 can run even more stable, with all the new updates in V3.1.19 integrated perfectly.
According to my personal testing experience, here are some points that I appreciate the most in this new version:
- Conversion Speed. Definitely, the most obvious improvement of the new version can be the conversion speed. It does work to download in a much faster way than ever before. When I tried converting a playlist with 50 songs, it only took several minutes to complete!
- Smoother Performance. With the enhancement of the web player performance, TuneFab Spotify Music Converter now also offers nearly the same smooth experience to stream and download Spotify music offline. The whole operation inside the web player won't get stuck or take much time to load, which is quite friendly and comfortable to use.
- Less Conversion Errors. Stability is also a thing I would praise. Since I updated to the latest version, I never met any conversion error while downloading Spotify playlists inside the software. It is obvious that the new version did a good job of improving the conversion stability, which is indeed a good thing.
So, is it recommended to update to TuneFab Spotify Music Converter V3.1.21? The answer, in my humble opinion, is yes. TuneFab Spotify Music Converter V3.1.21 is worth trying, and not only for its conversion efficiency or better output quality. More importantly, the stable performance brought by the software can also get you a better experience without getting annoyed by some sudden errors that happened during the conversion. If you are using the old versions, strongly recommend you update the software immediately.